(Telecom-NewsWire.Net, October 12, 2017 ) A blend of top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to come to the exact market sizes and development rates of the global telecom billing and revenue management market and its segments. Various secondary information sources were used to find the overall revenues, product portfolios and geographic reach of the companies operating in the telecom billing and revenue management market. Estimates of the solution, services and deployment type classification revenues were confirmed and validated through primary interviews. Primary interviews are conducted with various players in telecom billing ecosystem and key opinion leaders to confirm the provided percentage split and market share.
The telecom billing and revenue management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period 2016 – 2025 and accounts for US$ 25.27 Bn in the year 2025. The telecom billing and revenue management market is divided on the basis of solutions, services and deployment models, the solutions segment is further categorized on the basis of billing and charging software, mediation software, fraud management software, revenue assurance software, partner and interconnects management software, the service segment is further classified on the basis of, managed services, operations services, consulting services, and system integration services. The market is further classified on the basis of deployment types into cloud-based deployment, on-premise deployment and hybrid deployment
The geographic segments considered in this report are North America (NA), Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe (EU), and South America (SAM). The geographic analysis highlights that Asia-pacific accounted for the major share in the global telecom billing and revenue management market in 2015. The Asia-pacific region is also expected to register a faster growth from 2016 to 2025 at a CAGR of 12.1%, due to the increasing technological adoption trends in this region.
Global Telecom Billing and Revenue Management Market Players:
- Accenture PLC
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- Amdocs, Inc.
- CERILLION PLC
- CSG Systems International Inc.
- goTransverse International Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- SAP SE
- Redknee Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Reason To Buy:
This report identifies innovative telecom billing and revenue management technology and strategies adopted by leading Telco’s and CSPs worldwide
- Provides the analysis of leading operators’ and how they derive benefits for their business
- Helps Telco’s and CSP to analyze trends that impact future prospects in order to realign business strategies
- Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen market competitiveness and positioning
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as the those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: